Please Roll Over The Images To Find Links and / or To See Changes To The Artwork

Please Click "Older Posts" at the bottom of each page to see the other pages in this Blog


Sunday 6 September 2015


Alice in Wonderland - REMIX by - Dylan Bonner




Published on 15 Aug 2007

This is my own semi-animated modernized version of Alice in Wonderland. I got the idea for the basic concept and costume from an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I used the song "Alife" by Lily Allen because I thought the music was whimsical and bouncy, but the lyrics were fresh and had a modern edge, which was just what I wanted for this movie. I tried to do some movement to make a little more exciting but it ended up looking a little lame, but whatev! I'm really happy with how it turned out!

ALL RIGHTS TO THIS SONG BELONG TO LILY ALLEN.

The video was made when Dylan was 16








Grand Rapids, MI - United States








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.