Please Roll Over The Images To Find Links and / or To See Changes To The Artwork

Please Click "Older Posts" at the bottom of each page to see the other pages in this Blog


Thursday 24 September 2015


Alice Tarot











To get people down to the Alice Exhibit gallery I, Henry Kestler will be offering FREE tarot readings today to anyone who shows up.

The gallery is open from 1-5 pm and private viewings by appointment.Arcadia Art Gallery at 680 Queens Quay West just west of Bathurst St in Toronto ON Canada.

Regular hours up until October 4th are Saturday's and Sundays 1-5 pm.

I will do my best to offer free tarot readings until end of exhibit however realistically working long hours until 9 pm and person sitting exhibit most likely won't be me.

I just ordered the new Alice In Wonderland tarot deck by Baba Studios. Hoping will arrive before exhibit is over.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.